How about this year, making some time for ourselves with ways we can have a “Howling” Halloween!
- After the candy is counted and put away make sure to leave time for a little Trick or Treat for the adults
- Surprise your partner with some sexy Halloween costumes.
- Have a Halloween Scavenger Hunt, Grown Up Style.
- Let your partner pick your costume and vice versa. Find out what you learn about each others fantasies.
- Rent horror movies and spend the night curled up tightly together.
- Make your own "grown-up" Halloween candy like chocolate covered strawberries, homemade taffy, anything with whipped cream and then help each other taste your sweet creations.
- Grab the camera and make your own B rated horror film.
How will you be having a grown up Halloween night? Any other great ideas out there?
If you need some ideas for some great sexy costumes, You can check out some great New Costumes for 2010 as well as a great sexy Halloween sale going on right now at lingerie.com.
How about I help you out with at least one suggestion above, by giving one of my readers a chance to win a sexy Halloween costume for themselves or their partner from lingerie.com. One lucky reader will win their choice of costume (up to a $60 value).
Mandatory Entry: Visit Lingerie.com and let me know what sexy costume you'd like to see Halloween night on yourself or your partner.
~ Follow myself and lingeriedotcom Twitter and tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily) comment with link.
You can use the following to tweet:
Enter to win a sexy Halloween costume from @justcauseimamom and @lingeriedotcom : http://bit.ly/bDqyxY (10/14)
~ Post on your blog about the giveaway linking to this post.
~ "Like" Just Because I'm a Mom on Facebook and leave a comment on my wall letting me know you've entered.
~ "Like" Lingerie.com on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall.
~ Post my blog button and/or text link on your blog (1 extra entry for each)
~ Share this blog post just leave your username/link and where shared. (1 extra entry for each, this includes facebook, stumble, "like" this post, digg etc.)
~ Comment on a NON Giveaway post (1 extra entry for each)
~ Leave a comment with your tip for how to have a grown up Halloween night.
Giveaway ends October 14, 2010 at 11:59pm ET and is open to those with a U.S. mailing address!!!
The winner will be chosen by using random.org. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen. Winner cannot have won a Carolina Pad within the past 90 days.
Product Review is only by the opinion of Just Because I'm a Mom, other views and opinions may vary, please see my disclosure policy for more information. Giveaway item provided from Lingerie.com.