We’ve been trying to do a ‘family’ sort of night at least one night a week where we all get together as a family to have dinner, and some fun. About a week ago, we decided to have a family taco night, one of our family’s favorite foods but we were able to do taco night a little different and make it a little more fun thanks to Old El Paso!
We got to enjoy our yummy Old El Paso soft tacos together as a family while playing a really fun game called EL Tacodor! This game was fun for all of us and gave us some giggles during our night.
Although the girls were still a little young for some things such as trivia, we still had a blast with the following challenges:
• Meat-N-Greet: Name 5 things that you’d bring home from your favorite vacation place and let the table guess where you traveledThis was such a fun and interesting way to have family night done just a little differently, and now you and your family can try it out, and have some taco night fun as well by taking part in the El Tacodor game. All you have to do is download the El Tacodor game sheets and rules right here, and it’s FREE!
• Lettuce Play: Act out different animals – no noises! Your partner must guess 3
• Lime Light: Cheer, “We love tacos, yes we do! We love tacos, how ‘bout you?”
• Say Cheese: Pronounce the name of everyone at the table backwards!
Why not ‘spice’ up your family night and try something different from Old El Paso, enjoy some food, fun and games all night!
One lucky reader will win themselves an Old El Paso El Tacodor Prize Pack! This prize pack includes:
- Information and a link to the El Tacodor Game
- (2) Coupons to purchase Old El Paso Dinner Kits
- (1) $10 Gift Card to purchase additional items for your tacos (ex. Meat, cheese, lettuce etc.)
To Enter: Just leave a comment telling me what your favorite part of Taco Night is with your family, don’t have a taco night? Tell me what sort of family night you do have.
* Follow my blog
* Subscribe to my blog by email or by a reader
* Follow myself on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
You can use the following to tweet:
Enter to win an Old El Paso El Tacodor Gift Pack from @wrestlingaddict ends 11/15 http://tinyurl.com/yacbvns* Post on your blog about the giveaway linking to this post and the El Tacodor website
* Favorite me on Technorati (leave your username)
* Become a fan of A Wrestling Addicted Mommy on Facebook
* Follow my blog on Networked Blogs
* Post my button or text link on your blog
* Stumble, Digg etc etc my blog somehow (can be the homepage or the giveaway post either is fine) just leave your username and the place you bookmarked.
* Post my 2009 Holiday Gift Guide button on your blog
Giveaway ends November 15th, 2009 at 11:59pm ET and is open to those with a U.S. mailing address.
The winner will be chosen by using random.org. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to notification with shipping info - if no response, another winner will be chosen.
Product was provided for my review from MyBlogSpark and Old El Paso. Opinions are strictly those of the author of A Wrestling Addicted Mommy; please see my disclosure policy for more information.