One program we have found that my children both adore, is the True Learning program. True Learning covers six basic subjects which include: True Thinking, True Motor skills, True Math, Literacy, Art and True World. Each of these True Learning subjects consist of 4 different levels of advancement. Each level builds upon the previous level and the content is created to ensure success and mastery in each subject. By introducing each subject in an intuitive manner, the skills are reinforced and built upon which in turn creates success. Created for children ages 3 - 6 years, True Learning will challenge and simulate with each level.
True Learning consists of a package of 3,000 different worksheets and activities that are both fun and educational. The package comes on a CD which you can view and print yourself on your own computer (the worksheets are in a PDF format so Adobe Acrobat is required). Each worksheet has fun and colorful graphics which will encourage your child to stay on task and take them through a learning process that keeps them interested and is fun at the same time. From a level one worksheet that can teach them how to count, to a level four worksheet that teaches multiplication, learning to draw a curve and color, recognizing basic letters to learning the relationships between words, even fun craft worksheets to build on motor skills. True Learning has it all for every level a child may be at.
Jinhee Kim, the creator of True Learning believes that just 15 minutes a day your child can be on a successful path of True Learning, just Click Here to learn more about the True Learning Approach. You can also find sample worksheets at http://www.true-town.com/.
One lucky reader from A Wrestling Addicted Mommy's Blog will win their very own True Learning 2 Disc CD-ROM (ARV: $40), which includes the 24 True Learning Modules that span 6 core subjects over 4 levels of advancement: True Math, True Literacy, True Thinking, True Motor Skills, True Art, and True World.
- CD ROM drive
- Windows 2000, XP or Vista with an Intel Pentium or compatible processor and 32 MB of RAM
- Macintosh OS 9 or OS X with a PowerPC or Intel processor and 32 MB of RAM
- Adobe Reader or similar application for opening the PDF file type
- Visit the True Learning Website and leave a comment on this post telling me which of the Six True Learning Modules you most look forward to working on with your child.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you, non bloggers can enter but if your not a blogger please leave your email address in the comment, if there is no way for me to contact you via a blog or email address you will be disqualified and your comment will be deleted. If you do not leave a comment with the above criteria and follow the guidelines your comment WILL BE DELETED and you will be disqualified.
- This contest is open to those worldwide!!!
~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link in a separate comment
~ Add my button to your blog/sidebar and leave me a comment letting me know where it can be found (if already added let me know and you'll gain an extra entry)
~ Non Bloggers and Bloggers subscribe to my RSS feed and let me know you've subscribed (if you are a current subscriber let me know and you'll gain an extra entry)
**Make sure you leave separate comments for each 'extra' thing you've done (makes it easier on me)**
Winner will be chosen randomly from random.org
GIVEAWAY CLOSES July 4, 2008 @ 11:00 pm EST.