Ever wish you could just be a little more organized? Plan your day, your month or even your year a little better? Not only do mom's who work need to get organized and schedule their days properly but stay at home mom's can benefit from doing the same. There are so many 'dates' and 'appointments' and 'activities' to keep up with, what's a mom to do sometimes to keep track of everything going on in their busy lives.
Along comes MomAgenda.
MomAgenda was developed by Nina Restieri who is also a busy mom of four kids and was just overwhelmed with the amount of appointments her kids had, she wanted to get organized and this led to a great business idea, not only to help herself, but to help other mom's eliminate the chaos in their lives.
She surveyed hundreds of mom's and found out that they all shared the desire to be a mom, be a "together woman" who could always be on schedule and remain hip and stylish while keeping that organization.
MomAgenda came about. MomAgenda provides upscale day planners and the ability to keep track of all those schedules so many mom's need to keep organized. Not only does MomAgenda provide day planners that allow a week-at-a-view spread, they also have rows available for each child, the mom, space for notes, dinner suggestions and an inspirational quote for each week.
MomAgenda is a MUST HAVE for busy mom's. I just love mine already, it's going to help tremendously this summer when we have so many things going on, places to go, people to see, activities to plan. It will for once keep me organized and remind me, what I have to do and when, without having that 'mommy brain' all the time.
This desktop provides:
- Unique week-at-a-view format with space for mom and up to four children. Features monthly views too.
- 17-month calendar runs from August 08 through December 2009.
- Featuring the momEssentials pamphlet that can be removed and reused from year to year.
- 5 stylish, stain-resistant colors: Fuchsia, Marine (New), Chocolate, Lime, and Leopard (New). We do not recommend using any color other than gold when personalizing leopard. Clear and silver do not show well on this pattern.
- Size: 7"x9"x1".
To be eligible to win, you must do the following: (note: your post will be deleted if you do not follow the guidelines to be eligible to win, also non-bloggers may enter leave a valid email address where you can be contacted or your post will be deleted)
- Leave a comment on this post telling me why you (or someone you know) would benefit from having a MomAgenda Desktop. Let me know which product and feature you like best about the MomAgenda products.
- Make sure there is a way for me to contact you, if your not a blogger please leave your email address in the comment, if there is no way for me to contact you via a blog or email address you will be disqualified and your comment will be deleted.
- This contest is open to those with a US mailing address only
~ Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link in a separate comment
~ Add my button to your blog/sidebar and leave me a comment letting me know where it can be found
~ Non Bloggers and Bloggers subscribe to my RSS feed and let me know you've subscribed
Winner will be chosen randomly from random.org