What I know now that I'm a mom:
- That curse your parents put on you, you know, the one about wait until you have kids, I hope they're just like you..... Don't laugh it off, it comes true.
- No matter what, that new outfit will always get a stain on it, no matter how careful you are to prevent it.
- Children will tell your most embarrassing business to any stranger they meet, if you don't want the public to find out, don't tell your child.
- You rarely get to watch your own shows or listen to your own music, its all about Sponge Bob, Dora and Kids Bop.
- Those really cute outfits you used to wear get lost in the closet full to t-shirts and sweats and are never to be found again.
- Kids are loud. Indoor voices aren't even a concept to them.
- Going out to a restaurant for dinner and not having an embarrassing moment from your child is a miracle and few and far between.