Family Fun Football features:
- A Simple Playbook: Makes it easy for everyone to learn and understand the game of football.
- Colorful Stadiums: A total of five stadiums that include a fun mix of realistic and fantasy worlds such as a space themed stadium.
- Power-ups: Earn power-ups during gameplay to enhance certain attributes including speed, strength, passing, and interception for a limited amount of time.
- Teams: Ten unique teams with their own attributes that players can choose to compete with.
- Mii Compatibility: Load in your own Mii and play against your friends’ and family’s Miis for a more personal experience.
- Quickplay: Select two teams and the stadium you want to play in to get started right away. Up to four players can play.
- Season: Play through a nine game season, each game against a different opponent. Defeat every team to be the best.
- Tournament: Play your way through a double-elimination tournament and be the last team standing to win it all.
- Mascot Mode: Play as your team’s mascot, or as one of 10 unlockable mascots.
- Mini-Games: Ten fun and simple mini-games can be unlocked and played with up to four players.
Now if you’re a Madden player or any other football game, you won’t be highly impressed by the graphics, but it is a Nintendo Wii game, and it is rated for everyone so graphics isn’t what I was really concerned about. Overall we had a lot of fun playing this with my daughter, and then later together as a couple with the quick play, it’s a cute, fun game that everyone can enjoy. Family Fun Football for Wii retails for $29.99.
Product was provided to me from Tecmo. Opinions are strictly those of the author of A Wrestling Addicted Mommy; please see my disclosure policy for more information.